H E M P B E S T
Delta-8 Vape Cartridge "Blueberry" 1 GramH E M P B E S T
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 5 and get 10% off
- Buy 6 - 11 and get 15% off
- Buy 12 - 23 and get 20% off
- Buy 24 - 35 and get 25% off
- Buy 36 or above and get 30% off
DELTA-8 VAPE CART INFUSED WITH "BLUEBERRY" TERPS
Pure and potent Delta-8 distillate derived from organically grown and federally legal hemp paired with popular terpene profiles to create an uplifting, yet calming and relieving experience.
These cartridges contain 95% Δ8THC oil + 5% Cannabis Derived Terpenes. Featuring a glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and mouthpiece for the best possible performance, taste and safety.
- 1 Gram Cartridge
- 927 mg d8THC Potency in every cartridge
- Zero Cutting Agents
- No Solvents
- The best CCELL Hardware (BPA Free, No Heavy Metals)
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are to be used with a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leakage. Store out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for product longevity. Contents may lose potency or spoil if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods of time.
* DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT *
* Consult a physician before using this product *
* Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions *
* Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use *
* This is a pure and potent product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoids + terpenes. Take small puffs from your vapor pen and do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp plants and hemp plant extracts. Δ8THC and Δ9THC may have similar names but they are distinctly different compounds. w
Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC. We do not offer medical advice and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience than what we describe here. We do not suggest in any way that your experience will be the same.
Many customers report that our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to improve mood and promote calm feelings while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Important Note: Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT DETAILS
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC.
- HEMPBEST is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
VAPE CARTRIDGE AGE REQUIREMENTS
Vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEMPBEST retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at email@example.com with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR Δ8 CARTRIDGE
Clogging can be an issue with any Delta 8 THC vape cartridge. This can occur due to leacing un-inhaled vapor in the airway after use. Upon cooling the vapor turns back into oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over a period of time this will continually build up until there is a blockage of the airway with Δ8THC oil. Fix this issue by inserting a skinny item like an unwound paperclip into the airway while scraping the walls to remove the excess oil.
This oil is safe to consume orally so none will be wasted.
A temporary solution can be to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. This may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage which allows the Delta 8 THC vape cartridge to be used again. The blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to oil build up that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth during use.
Prevent these types of clogs and airway obstruction by clearing the airway fully after each use. The less vapor that remains in the cartridge airway then the slower the buildup of oil which can result in a clog. It is best to usually take smaller hits. Large hits tend to create thicker vapor (more oil when cooled) in the airway compared to suggested smaller puffs of 3 seconds or less.