At H E M P B E S T all orders $10.00 and over ship FREE. We ship our federally legal hemp products to all 50 states and all U.S. territories.
We ship orders Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) via USPS in a discreet and professional manner. Every flower order is vacuum sealed in smell proof packaging. All orders are packed in a nondescript mailer. Our return address is listed as H B (no mention of hemp or CBD anywhere on outside of mailer).
Email confirmation with tracking number are sent to customer when order ships.
Under normal circumstances it takes us 1-2 business days to process and ship your order. On average it takes 2-5 days after your order is placed to receive it. Whenever possible we ship same or next day after order is received.
Currently we ship internationally on a case by case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you want to purchase plus your address and we’ll provide you with a shipping quote if shipment is possible.
The following items are drop shipped separately from our vendors warehouse.
- Volcano Vaporizers
- Kandy Pen
- Mile High Cleaner
If an item is out of stock or unavailable for any reason we will notify you immediately.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not contact us regarding package location unless you have waited at least 7 days after the package was received by the USPS (click the FAQ link above).
- If your package has not arrived within 7 days of USPS receiving it please contact your local post office and ask them to trace it or follow the instructions listed here .
- Report any damage or discrepancy with your order to us immediately after receipt. Email email@example.com for a customer service response within 24-48 hours M-F.
Did you know that traditional plastic bags can last up to 1,000 years and longer before they fully biodegrade - if ever at all? Additionally, plasticizers or other additives that may be in certain plastics may be transferred to the flowers. Therefore we at H E M P B E S T are engaged in an ongoing commitment and effort to package our produce and products in toxin free, all natural and compostable packaging. We also use eco shipping products that are recycled/recyclable, re-used and/or plant based bio-compostable/degradeable.
Here are some examples of the things we use to pack and send your shipments:
- 100% Recycled / Zero-Waste address labels
- Recycled / Re-useable / Recyclable bubble mailers
- Recycled / Re-useable / Recyclable / Compostable boxes
- Plant based Compostable product packaging (wherever possible)
- Recyclable vacuum seal bags
- Plant based Compostable packing tape
- Recycled product labels
- Re-useable / Recyclable glass
Whenever possible we salvage and reuse boxes from other shipments that we receive. As well as any packing supplies which might include bubble wrap, tissue paper, plastic bags and styrofoam peanuts. We believe this is preferable to sending them to the landfill. Using previously used boxes and packaging material helps minimize material and energy used and helps to reduce the impact on the environment. Most of our promotional materials are printed on recycled or hemp based papers. In our opinion all hemp companies need to be engaged in an ongoing effort to support sustainability. Plastic is literally killing the planet on which we live. To create a new industry around the use of traditional petroleum based plastics is wasteful and irresponsible. Rise to the occasion and demand plant based and recycled/recyclable packaging and support the vendors who do.
Each and Every Flower Order is Vacuum-Sealed :
The 4 mil material is strong and *pliable and smell proofed
BPA free and FDA approved
Microwave and Dishwasher safe
- *Recyclable / Re-useable
*Non rigid plastics are recyclable. The most common re-use for them is in the manufacture of plastic lumber
Please give any feedback you feel is valuable on our shipping materials or process. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders $10 & Over Ship Free!